Monday, June 20, 2011

Blog 101

Haven’t done this in longest time. The last time I blogged when I was in matriculation. Yes, I have a blog back then, mostly all about unspeakable love towards someone. Hahaha..name blog pun da xingt..siyes..kalau ingt time matrix dlu rase nak gelak guling turun tangge opis ni..malu pon ade..rumet2+geng2 kat matrix uia dlu mesti tau kan? Hahaha..Now I guess I’m totally a new me, being blessed by loving husband, beautiful families and incredible bffs and supportive friends. Couldn’t thank Allah much for all the blessings He has given to me all these years.
Ok lah.cam skema plak..nway if you were with me these past few years, listening to all my stories – good or bad, complaining about stuff & all that, u’ll know me. But I think I’ve evolved a lot since then. I have become more wiser – thinking & spending (most prolly sbb da kawen & byk duit nk kne blanje kat umah baru). I cant remember when was the last time I went to mall for shopping..sume baju lame – baju bujang2 dulu..hehehe..nway hopefully this is a good thing for me as well as for everyone.
Nway, reason blogging? Hmmm..xtau..rasenye sbb asek bace blog org pastu duk pk better write down my own life kan? Plus I’ll be free to express what I tot & feel..n its not for glamorous reason sbb I know my jari bukan runcing sgt pun..teeeetttt!!!oopssi!! :p xdela..saje je nk tulis sbb nnt bile go thru balik blog ni mesti tringat ape yg jadi.lagipun rmai bffs da kawen & jauh2 so xde org nak dengar I bcerita hari2..kang cite kat husband kate bini bebel plak *ampun b*..padahal mmg slalu bebel pun :p

No comments:

Post a Comment